Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Sorry, I deleted some threads by mistake
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Sorry, I deleted some threads by mistake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Sorry, I deleted some threads by mistake Reply with quote

David Henderson is the person who does these message boards (thanks David!!) and he gave me the ability to remove the stupid bot posts we've been getting. I went to those posts and entered "delete post" but without realizing it I was deleting the whole thread. Now I know that I have to go to the bot post and hit edit first, then I can delete only that post.

If your thread is gone and you miss it, feel free to re-post. I don't mind answering the question again.

Thanks,

Scott
dizzy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit Scott. I was enjoying the bot posts. I was having a hot relationship with one from Croatia.
Thanasis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. It was pretty funny that they were trying to be relevant in a messed up way and then a random "I learn all about it in the essay writing services" or whatever. They reminded me of some good posts I hadn't seen in ages though. Maybe if there were a captcha or something for signing up might prevent the bottards from coming here and telling us where to buy dresses for our missus.
pbognar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Sorry, I deleted some threads by mistake Reply with quote

Hopefully you didn't delete any Chick Corea or Joe Zawinul threads.

My favorite Joe story was when you wanted to take another stab at a solo you recorded, because you weren't happy with the first take, and Joe said something like, "then why did you play it"?
dizzy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bot girlfriend has a message for you guys :

“You can buy colorful threads for clothing at half price. Great deals on books too”

Just thought I’d pass that on.
Thanasis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dizzy, we should take them for dinner some time. Mine keeps saying "Scott has magic in his fingers and that she learned all about the OD 100 and many other topics at the essaywritingservices" so I guess she'd be a keeper. My only concern is that her nickname is Jonathan. She's pretty friendly though. See how it goes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: