Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - 347
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: 347 Reply with quote

hey! Very Happy

Saw Scott's awesome trio playing last night in Langnau CH! Some folks in the audience leaved the place 'cause they may believe in a traditional rusty blues-night....but it was a great loud scottism blues show!

I have some records but never saw him playing live, it was fu**ing awesome!!!! Kirk was amazing(looking like having 2kg hamburgers for dinner each night, and i was in worries if he would play is kit into pieces...great sounding, greeeeat voice! WOW) and nobody could make it better on bass than john did. Always on the line, groovy and punchy, he and Kirk build a wall for Scotts playing......damn, what a great show! And in the end they played "fire" by J. Hendrix as an encore...booah! Quick loud and dirty!

one of the best things i saw for the last few years here in switzerland! Two years ago i saw Wayne Krantz playing at the Langnau Jazz Nights...but as i said...two yrs ago!

Thanks Scott, John & Kirk for the great show!

Some bars about myself!

28yrs old, male, working as service technician (for mixing desks such as Yamaha PM5D, Digico D5, Midas H4000, XL4 etc.) for a well know international pro-audio-rental company, head clown & musical director of "the flying geetar circus" (playing geetars, bass, drums & keys).....blahblahblah....

music-favs: Jimmy Raney, Dave Stryker, Will Bernard, Scott Henderson, Scott Lerner, Wayne Krantz, Danny Gatton, Frank Gambale, Brent Mason,
Denny Zeitlin, Janne Schaffer, Jukka Tolonen.......etc.

until soon and a great time!

greetz

Paco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: