Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - A message to Scott from a big russian fan
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

A message to Scott from a big russian fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eugene

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: A message to Scott from a big russian fan Reply with quote

Greetings from Moscow, Scott!
I've been your biggest fan here since I first heard Illicit and Face First when it was released. Love your blues albums even more. Thank you very much for what you do and all the tips you give! A few of your tips gave me more than 4 years in the best jazz colledge of Russia!
Actually, was gonna ask if there's any chance to see you playing here 'cos I thought Russia is a bit shocking for foreigners and also jazz is not very popular here, to say the least. Checked your site and what a surprise - you're coming to Moscow for the second time, unbelievable! Couldn't get to your gigs last time but certainly not gonna miss these ones! Look, if there is any help I can give you here, I'd be very happy!. I mean, any help, I'm ready to be your guide, interpreter (my english is not bad - learned from my english and american buddies) help carrying the gear. I could give you some hand in case you're going to record your gig at Forte - I'm a sound engineer for a TV and film production/post production company here. So if you need anything just let me know and I don't mean getting paid for that, of course. my email is stratgeek@gmail.com. Cell number is +7-903-160-3418. Would be happy to hear from you!
P.S. If Kirk could, PLEASE, forward this message to Scott directly so he get's it before his gigs - that would be just great. Thanks a lot! Eugene.
scottl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eugene!

Small world... My wife left Moscow in 92. She still has friends there.

Hope you get to meet Scott. He is a real nice guy. Wink

Scott
Eugene

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, man! I hope so too!
He inspires me both as a person and as a musicain.
Actually, gonna try and leave russia too - immigrate to Toronto. A few of my friends're there already and they like it. Take care, scottl.

Eugene.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: