Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - easy and quick backing traks
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

easy and quick backing traks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> The Theory Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguitar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: easy and quick backing traks Reply with quote

hi guys,can you recommend any easy and quick program to make loops for practicing,i mean no band in a box but somethig to get a bass line and a drum loop to play along with.i just want to practique my stuff with a bakground that sounds decently no the band in a box kind of midi things.
Thanks a lot
frankus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought a Boss RC-2 and it's cool, you can record upto 16 mins of samples on it, either in one of 11 patches or spread amonst them for reuse. If you set the tempo before-hand you can then use the tap tempo to slow the track down. Brilliant piece of kit Wink
daguitar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: but¡ Reply with quote

thanks a lot dude,i already have one but i use it for live gigs so is in my pedalboard and it´s usually in the van.
i try to splain ,i mean something to use with my computer ,software thing,to create a loop to play over while i´m traveling.thanks again.
best wishes
samuelddarden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day, I recommend something for you but it is not related to the thing you are asking here. The things I want to recommend to you are for entertainment purposes only. I know you are bored and want some computer games but you don't know where you can download and play free games. Here are carx drift racing download and pocket tanks game you can enjoy playing on your laptop for free. Don't waste your time, get these games now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> The Theory Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: