Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - What is your review of Virgin Mobile?
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

What is your review of Virgin Mobile?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Kimock's Korner link
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clani

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:51 pm    Post subject: What is your review of Virgin Mobile? Reply with quote

I love Virgin Mobile. I've been a customer since I was in middle school. I like that it's no contract and you can upgrade to a new phone and keep your number. Your bill will pretty much be the same every month. No weird extra data charges or fees.

I've also never experienced dropped calls. Two of my brothers and my mom are with Metro PCS and on more than one occasion their phones just hang up. In my mom's defense her phone has been dropped in water twice now so that might be it….? (I doubt it.)

I'll give Virgin Mobile a 4.5/5. It would be 5/5 but they don't have new phones too often and that’s disappointing. I nearly switched to Metro PCS because their Android phones are just beautiful.
DanielBrin

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I want to let you know that Virgin Mobile is the best phone service I have ever come across. I chose them when I read the Virgin Mobile reviews here https://virgin-mobile-usa.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . Been a customer of theirs for years. Never had a problem with them. I love Virgin Mobile's no-contract plans. A variety of Virgin Mobile phones are available at a very reasonable price. Their support team is very helpful when I have problems with my phone, which doesn't happen often, and because I qualify for Virgin Mobile, I don't have a monthly bill.
Marilioa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:27 am    Post subject: Good Reply with quote

I've used their services for a long time. No issues whatsoever. The no-contract plans from Virgin Mobile are fantastic. Virgin Mobile offers a wide selection of phones at a price that won't break the bank.
stumble guys
Kotezo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a Virgin Mobile customer for a few years now and I'm very happy with their service. The plans are affordable and the coverage is great. I also appreciate the customer service I've received. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable mobile provider. As an added bonus, you can use their land line look up service centeda to find out who is calling you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Kimock's Korner link All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: