Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Saddened that the Charvel GG pickups are still not for sale
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saddened that the Charvel GG pickups are still not for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FMT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:23 am    Post subject: Saddened that the Charvel GG pickups are still not for sale Reply with quote

I have been wanting 2 sets of these pickups ever since the guitar came out, I cannot even buy the signature guitar because I'm left handed (and even if I was a righty, I can't afford owning a $3k guitar and a backup).

I have never heard any pickups that sound as good as these, they are hot but have amazing dynamics and clarity, the Suhr pickups come close if you don't pay much attention, but the MFB pickups are just in another league, I can't get over how good these pickups are and they have ruined all other pickups for me (at least when it comes to humbuckers).

Why is it that fender won't start selling these aftermarket? they sell the EJ signature set, I'm sure sales on the GG signature guitar wouldn't go down because of it as the GG guitar is more than the sum of its parts.

Even if the GG pickup set was priced at $500, it would still be worth it.

If Guthrie or anyone in contact with him reads this, please consider asking Fender/Charvel about this, it would make a lot of guitarists very happy, and why would you not want people to have access to the best creative tools available?

Greetings from a frustrated lefty, I hope this didn't sound too ranty, I'm sure there are reasons why the pickups are not available separately but I truly hope those reasons can be overcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: