Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - guthrie for hire
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

guthrie for hire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crobins333

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: guthrie for hire Reply with quote

hi guys!

ive been hovering around this forum for about 2 years, dont often contribute im afraid though i am about fanatical about guthrie as they come. it all started when i stumbled across creative guitar 2 - wot a day that was!!!

anyway, im wondering if anyone here knows how i might contact guthrie with regard to a gig. a big party down in west sussex (not far from chemslford as it goes). jan akkerman (of focus fame) is playing too and ive been asked to find another guitarist in the south of england. ideally id like the fellowship, it may be better to dance to!!!

thanks for your help i look forward to your replies
frankus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest going to the Bassment before the 8th of August and asking the man Wink

I have the power!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: