Scott Lerner Discussion :: View topic - Hi Everyone!

Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index

Scott Lerner Discussion
The Official Scott Lerner Discussion Forum

www.scottlernermusic.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Hi Everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Lerner Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone! A big thanks to Dave Henderson for making this discussion group!

It is an honor for me to have this place, especially considering my current "part-time" status! Things are pretty hectic with newborn twins, a 4 year old, wife, and full time day gig!

Please feel free to ask questions about anything. I'll try and get some things posted regarding playing, lessons, tones, artists I recommend, etc...

In the meantime, please check out the other artists that have discussion groups. Dave Henderson is a great asset to the playing community by promoting guys like Allen Hinds, Josh Smith, and the others.

If you click the link to my site, there is a plethora of useless info about me, my gear, and music. Smile

Scott
Tonegurus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, uh, like, dude.....

Your very own forum! I bet I'm one of the first attendees! Now I've gotta think up some smart questions....
Tonegurus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'kay 'kay, I've got one!

I see that Henderson's new disc has Fee Fi on it. One of my favorite standards off of one of my jazz desert Island discs. I saw Scott H. And Gary W. do it at a clinic at Gelb Music in Redwood City back in the early 90's, and they smoked!! Scott, you oughtsa give me some idees for that tune. I do it "my way" but I'm sure you can add some spice to it as compared to what I do.

There. I contributed.

Mike
hendrix2430

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott, congrats man! Cool

I'll be checking out this place often.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Lerner Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: